the majority of the world would call this a simple

 free people
I first replica louis vuitton handbags discovered this Raven Slip style by Freeps during thelast spring and added it to my long list of slips I love instantaneously. I wore it in lavender, but myroommate/good friend/makeup artist/sometimes photogsnagged it in this color and lent it to me for my Cali trip last week. I usually fake designer bags wear the FP slips solo or underneath other pieces, but in this instance I decided to give the Raven slip a little more of a jumper role. I am so excited about all of the slips that Free People has right now and have linked some below. What is your favorite freeps slip of all time?What do you do when you wake up with a classic case of the Mondays? Whenever I wake up moving slower than I like and with a lack of motivation 1:1 replica handbags on a Monday, I try toremedy this less than ideal situationasap. (Disclaimer: some days it works more effectively than others.) My first move (besides waking up) is to get a nice, strong cup of joe. I know everyone high quality replica handbags china has a different preference when it comes to strong coffee, but when I looking to put a big ole pep in my step, I grab a large iced Discount Replica Louis Vuitton Bags coffee to combatthe tiredness. After that mission is accomplished, I get allscholarlyand consult my book of quotes for the mental part of my cheap replica handbags case of mondays. Don't be serious. Seriousness becomes like a blindness. Don't pretend to be a thinker, a philosopher. Just simply be a human being. The whole world is showering its joy on you in so many ways, but if you are too serious, you cannot open your heart. Osho
your life on fire seek those who fan your flames. Rumi
to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. Nightengale
Posted while listening to Motto Drake
Unless this is the first post on The Crystal Press that you have seen, you know that we LOVE Free People. On any given outfit post youare guaranteed to findany range of accessories, intimates and replica louis vuitton bags clothes from high quality designer replica handbags wholesale our favorite boho boutique. When the Richmond store approached us to be a part of this replica louis vuitton FPSummerDays anniversary event, saying that we were excited is an understatement. We had such fun trying out different outfits and most importantly getting our hair done by the lovely stylists from1213 Hair Studio.
Oh and how could we forget: champagne cupcakes. It was basically our dream event and these photographs definitely show us in our element laughing, drinking and showing off some sweet threads. Thanks to all Perfect Quality Louis Vuitton Replica of the stylists and especially the store manager, Jamie, for putting togethersuch a fabulous event!
You know that feeling when you walk out of a dressing room in a new style the sales associate is 99.9% unimpressed?Thiswas my first experience with boyfriend jeans years ago. I emerged from the store dressing room proudly sporting the then new jean style greeted by the store employeewith the combination of a quizzical look alectureabout how unflattering the jeans were to my short legs.
It is instances like these that my borderline delusional love for fashion comes in handy. If I want to wear something, I take it VERY seriously. I am going to wear that somethinglike there Discount Replica Louis Vuitton Bags is no tomorrow and probably for an uncomfortable amount of days in a row. According to the book of Cath,the art of dressing is about what makesyoufeel your best, not about what people around you observe or say. Yes, I have short legs yes, there are styles that are consideredmore elongating or flattering as that sales person was helpfully implying but who cares? Boyfriend jeans was what I had my heart set on and despite my unsuccessful go go gadget long legs command,boyfriend jeans is what I walked out of that store with that day.
PS Who needs a fairy godmother when you have the most comfortable boyfriend jeans these Stuart Weitzman 21st centuryglass slippers?
Blogged while listening to Ain Right by Lee Brice.
Asymmetric Top:: Current Elliot (similarlin Platinum Noir:;Aviator Sunnies:Ray Ban; Dany Tiered Drop Collar Necklacein gold:Free People
Aside from my tom boy phase in middle school, I have never considered myself much of a nature person. The more I dabble in photography The Crystal Press the more I have grown to appreciate a beautifully kept garden or a tree in bloom. The majority of the world would call this a simple case of maturity but I like to think of my process of appreciationas unique to myself in a semi narcissitic way. That being said, while I loathe matching in ootd form I can one hundred percent enjoyhow my Freeps tunic matches the blossoms in these photos from Byrd Park in Richmond. Stay tuned for this top to makean appearance as a bathing suit cover up in St. John in a few weeks! Cheers to multi purpose clothing, right?
Fake Louis Vuitton Replica Bags Posted while listening to Time : Drake feat Jhene Aiko.
Washed Button Down Tunic:;910 Lowrise Skinny Jeans:J Brand;Black Lace Up Wedges: Report (similar:Free People;Silver Rock Candy Mini Lollipop Necklace:Ippolita; Bucket Bag:Louis Vuitton
I was compelledto name this post Chloe when I saw it was the name of this Free People top that I purchased at Nordstroms at The Grove in LA because anyone who has known me at any point since this scent came out will recognize the smell of Chloe (thisone) as my signature scent. I wore way too much of it when it launched at Saks with no fearof smoking my college friendsout with my perfume. Hitting people with mywall of perfume was my goal apparently because I get texts to this day of people recognizing the scent and thinking of me. Ah, college. Gotta give it to the memory of those olfactory glands!
Posted while listening to Lobby 4 by Father John Misty. The Cali weather was impeccable and the shopping was addicting to say the least. One of my best friends, Tiona, recently moved out there and showed me the best time in LA. From blowouts to thrift shopping, stay tuned for a full travel post withdetails of myCali trip!
Posted while listening to Wild Child by Kenny Chesney ft Grace Potter.
Eyelashes slip: Free People in black; Camoflauge Utility Jacket: Forever 21; Peak Black Multi boots (with a gold sparkle): Steve Madden;DanyTiered Drop Collar Necklace:Free Peoplein gold;Metal Accented Round Sunnies: Forever 21
Also on The Crystal Press here.

My partner and I from The Crystal Press had the opportunity to shoot with the amazing team at J D Photography. One of my favorite parts about my experience with themwas the insightful direction they offeredthroughout the entire shoot. David and Jada know their stuff and to be honest, I felt like a movie star. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(privacy policy)openxthis is an ad network

if we feel like its colt [mccoy]

i dont want any part of them